Windows Startup Repair is a tool that can automatically diagnose and fix problems when computer boots. This is a valuable tool that you can have for your PC. What it does is that it reinstalls important files of the operating system while keeping your personal files intact. Computer experts consider it as a better version of a fix install.
You can use this tool if you need to fix problems related to Microsoft operating system. As mentioned earlier, it does not erase personal files and documents. Rather, it only restores important files of the operating system to boot.
Types of problems it can fix
- Incompatible drivers
- Corrupt system files
- Corrupt registry settings
- Corrupt boot configuration settings
- Missing update installation
These are just some of the examples this tool can fix.
The specific steps to use this tool may differ depending on the OS you are using. In Windows 7, you can perform the process by booting from the Windows 7 DVD.
- Insert the disk.
- Reboot your PC.
- Press a key when you see this message: Press any key to boot from CD or DVD (or something similar). By pressing any key, you are forcing your PC to boot from the DVD. If you do not press a key, your computer will boot through the OS that has been installed on your hard drive.
- Wait for the files to be loaded.
- Choose the language you want to install.
- Choose Fix Your Computer option (or something similar). The process will begin.
- Click on the Windows 7 option when you are shown options for system recovery.
- Click on the link that can recover the files of your operating system.
- Wait while the tool searches for any problem with the operating system.
- Click the Finish button to complete the process.
This tool does not give you a guarantee that it can fix whatever problem your computer is experiencing. To help you out, you may use a specific program that can do automatically.
Improve Boot Time
This computer program can aid you in managing boot process making it quicker and faster to boot your PC. Apart from that, it also helps in cleaning up registry problems that may also be the reason your PC is operating slowly. To know more about it, visit: Windows Startup Repair Tool
Fixing some of the important files of your operating system can speed up boot time. You may use Microsoft boot fix tool or opt for another program.
To help you deal with boot program, visit: Startup Repair