Blue Screen Of Death is also known as a STOP error. It usually appears when a certain issue has occurred that prompts Windows to stop completely. Most of the time, the cause of the problem is related to hardware. If you want to figure out its root cause, you can look at the STOP code.
Listed below are some of the helpful tips that you can help you solve the issue.
- Ask yourself what you have done before the STOP error occurs. This is considered as the most important way to help you figure out what the issue is all about. For instance, if the error appears right after installing a new program, then it is most likely that the program is not compatible with the operating system installed on your hard drive and/or other programs on your PC. To test it, you must undo the change or uninstall the program. You can choose to use the Startup Using Last Know Good Configuration option. You may also undo the recent changes on your computer by choosing to use System Restore. Or you can opt to use Roll Back device driver option.
- Free up space on your hard drive. This error can also occur if there is no enough free space on your primary partition. Experts recommend keeping at least 15% free space of your hard drive.
- Remove viruses. Some malicious program can cause this error to occur. This is especially true if they have invaded the master boot record. To remove viruses, scan your computer using an anti-virus program installed on your PC. Make sure that the program is updated. Be sure also that it can scan MBR and boot sector.
- Update drivers. Updating your hardware drivers can also do the trick. It may help in fixing the STOP error.
Software Program To Fix STOP error
This program can fix STOP error easily. With it, you do not have to analyze what you have done before your computer crashes. You just have to run it and let the program fix the error for you. It can remove viruses and other threats. It can also optimize your computer’s performance. Plus, it makes startup a lot quicker. To obtain this program, visit: Blue Screen Of Death Fix
The next time your computer crashes, you will no longer have to panic. Your PC is all right. You just need to perform the above mentioned tips or obtain a computer program that can fix it.
For more solutions about STOP error, click: Troubleshooting
Catalyst control center host application has stopped working error message can lead to a variety of issues on your computer. It may also cause Blue Screen of Death to appear. But what are some of reasons this message occurs?
- Outdated or corrupt ATI. Most of the time, this error message appears if your ATI or graphics related drivers are corrupted.
- .NET framework installation. This problem may also appear if your machine has an issue related to the installation of .NET framework.
How to fix this error?
Here are some solutions you may apply to help you resolve this issue.
- Terminate cli.exe. To temporarily terminate it, you need to force Windows to close it by going to the Start menu. Clicking on Run and then type in: taskkill /f /im cli.exe.
- Refresh installation of .NET Framework. You can do this by downloading and installing the latest version of .NET.
- Replace outdated drivers. To check for any outdated drivers, you may download and install drivers diagnostic tools. Or you may go to Driver Manager and check which driver has not been updated recently. Once you have detected outdated drivers, you can replace them with newer ones by simply clicking on the Update button.
- Refresh ATI graphics on your machine. This error message can also be resolved by simply removing and restarting your Windows. Then, open drivers diagnostics tool that you have on your PC. This tool will help you find compatible replacement driver and install it to your PC.
If you are using Windows 7 or Vista, you can also perform the following steps:
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on System and Maintenance
- Choose Device Manager
- Choose Display Adapters
- Double-Click on ATI device
- Click on Rollback Driver to Previous Version.
These steps can also help you solve this error message.
Reliable Solution For This Error Message
This registry cleaner can resolve this error message with just a few mouse clicks. This means that you do not have to update drivers manually. It also cleans your cluttered registry that may have caused other problems on your machine. Although you can clean the registry manually, this program can perform it for you so you do not have to worry about eliminating necessary files that may cause your PC to malfunction. To find out more about it, visit: Catalyst Control Center Host Application Has Stopped Working Fix
The said error message can be resolved by following the steps above or installing a reliable registry cleaner.
To fix other issues on your PC, visit: Troubleshooting
“Hl2.exe has stopped working” is an error message that usually appears after installing a particular game that may conflict with your OS. Game crashes can be fixed using these steps:
- Check your PC’s minimum requirements. It is important that your system meets the requirements of the game before you can install and run it on your machine. Keep in mind those latest games on the market need greater system resources. Therefore, you must make sure that your machine can accommodate the game you want to run and play.
- Examine your game cache files. To verify it, load the game. On Library tab, click on the game and choose Properties. Click on Local files tab and Verify integrity of game cache button. The verification process may take a few minutes to complete. The window will automatically close after the process has been completed.
- Check your anti-virus program. Anti-spyware and anti-virus programs are known to cause game crashes allowing you to see the said error message. If you suspect that your anti-malicious programs are causing the error, you must disable them. Load the game and see if the problem has been fixed. If not, you must completely uninstall your anti-virus protection to continue running your favorite game and avoid game crashes.
- Avoid using two sound devices simultaneously. You must disable your motherboard’s sound card if you want to install a USB sound card on your machine. This is to avoid seeing the error message or experiencing game crashes. On how to disable the sound card of your motherboard in the system BIOS, you must check your motherboard’s user manual.
- Restore factory defaults. You may have tweaked your machine to improve its performance when playing a certain game. But some tweaking techniques may cause your machine to crash each time you load a game. Therefore, you must restore the game’s original settings first to make your machines remain stable while playing.
Registry Cleaner To Fix It
To easily fix this error message, you can simply run this program. This software has the ability to check the root cause of the error message and automatically fix it. Apart from fixing the problem, it can also boost the performance of your PC. In this way, you will no longer experience any problem while playing games or browsing the Internet. To get more details about this program, visit: Hl2.exe Has Stopped Working Fix
Your computer may crash while playing certain games. But this problem can be fixed through the tips listed above.
Get more tips and tricks on how to boost your PC’s performance while playing a game. Visit: Troubleshooting
If Microsoft’s popular browser has become unstable, it would prompt you this message: Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working. You may choose to use another better performing browser. However, if you simply want to keep it, you can fix the error by following the steps below:
- Reset its security settings. The anti-virus program on your computer may have changed its security settings. Curing it may involve restoring them to their defaults.
- To do this, you must open the browser.
- Click on Tools and choose Internet Options.
- From the Internet Options tab, click on the Security tab.
- Choose Reset All Zones to Default Level.
- Click Apply.
- On its Privacy tab, click on Default button.
- Then, click on the Apply button.
- On the Advanced tab, scroll down to the list of settings.
- Tick on the following: “Disable Script Debugging” and “Disable Script Debugging (Other)”. You should also un-tick “Enable automatic crash recovery.
- Then, click on the Apply button. Close the Internet Options window and the browser.
This process may do the trick.
- Delete unnecessary toolbars. Another way to resolve this error is to remove unneeded toolbars. They are some of the common causes of the browser’s sluggish performance and the appearance of the said error message. Unfortunately, some of these toolbars are installed without you knowing it when you download games and other utility tools.
- To remove these toolbars, you should access the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Add/Remove Programs. Scroll down to the list of programs installed and look for a tool that has the word toolbar in it, like smiley toolbar, conduit toolbar, etc.
- Click on the ones you do not regularly use.
- Then, click on the Uninstall button.
- Restart your PC and open the browser. By removing some of the toolbars you do not use, your browser provides you with more room on top of it. This is especially great if you are using a small screen.
Getting A Registry Cleaner
This error message can be easily fixed by downloading and installing this program. It is easy to use and it can deal with any type of program on your computer. This is also essential if you want to optimize the performance of your PC. By scanning your computer with this program, you are boosting the speed of your machine. Obtain it at: Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working Fix
This error message can occur every now and then. But you can fix it by following the tips mentioned above.
For more tips on how to resolve this issue, visit: Troubleshooting
When “iw3mp.exe has stopped working” error message appears, you cannot join any servers. Your game may also crash the next time you open it. There are easy solutions that you can follow to resolve this error.
- Enabling stereo mix. To enable stereo mix, follow these steps:
- Go to Start menu.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Then, click on Hardware and Sound.
- Click on Sound. Then, go to Recording tab.
- Right-click in window.
- Click Show Disabled Devices. When Stereo Mix appears, right-click it and then choose Enable.
- Then, click Ok to apply changes.
- Plug in a microphone
- Change default audio device into headphones. Then, start any game and see if it fixes the problem.
Your onboard sound cards may also cause the problem. To resolve this issue, you may remove the sound drivers. Then, allow your operating system to install its default sound drivers. But before you uninstall or remove your sound card, you must make sure that you know its make and model. In this way, you can easily reinstall it when you need it again.
When removing your sound card drivers, follow these steps:
- Click on Start menu.
- Go to Control Panel
- Look at the Programs and Features tool. Verify if your sound card drivers are installed or listed. If not:
- Go to System Tool.
- Click on the Device Manager.
- Locate the sound card on the list. It can be viewed on the Game Controllers section.
- Right-click the video card you want to remove.
- Then, select Uninstall button.
You must also install updates for your operating system. Then, go to the official page of your motherboard and then install any updates for your sound card.
You may also install a patch to your PC by getting updates for your operating system.
Another option is to disable your machine’s firewall. This may also do the trick.
Easier Way To Fix This Error
To automatically fix it without having to go through the above mentioned steps, you may download and install this program. This can resolve the issue with just a few mouse clicks. In addition to fixing it, it can improve your PC’s performance. It cleans your machine’s registry thereby resolving other issues your machine is experiencing. To obtain this registry cleaner, visit: Iw3mp.exe Has Stopped Working Fix
This error message can be annoying each time you open a multi-player game installed on your machine. But this error can be resolved through the solutions provided.
Want to make your machine run faster? Visit: Troubleshooting
There are a variety of reasons computer shuts down randomly. The following are some of the possibilities that may have triggered your machine to turn off without any warning.
- Virus, adware, malware and other malicious threats. Your PC might have been infected with a virus designed to turn off your machine. If your PC keeps on turning off when you execute a program, then your PC could be infected. To resolve this issue, you need to scan your machine for any viruses, malware and other threats. Make sure that your anti-virus scanner is updated. In this way, it can effectively eliminate any threats that may be lurking inside your machine. It is also a good idea to install a dedicated anti-malware program to further protect your PC against threats.
- Compatibility issues with your OS. If your anti-virus scanner did not detect any threats and the symptoms still persist, then the problem may be related to your operating system. To solve this error, you need to reboot your machine. Then, enter CMOS setup. Let your machine sits in CMOS for a few minutes. If it does not turn off, then it is most likely that the issue is related to your current OS. It is recommended that you reformat your PC and reinstall your operating system.
- Hardware error. Another possible reason your machine turns off without a warning is that of failing hardware. If the problem occurred right after adding a new hardware, then it could be that the said hardware caused the issue. Remove the hardware and boot your PC. If you did not install any new hardware, then you need to remove any hardware that is not essential, like modem, sound card or expansion card. Boot your PC without them and see if it resolves the issue.
- Heat. Most of the time, a PC turns off without a warning if it gets too hot. Make sure that the fan is working. Open your system unit and clean its fans. You must also get rid of dirt, dust and other residue that may prevent proper air flow to enter the unit.
Resolve It With A Registry Cleaner
If you do not want to undergo “trial and error” method to find solutions to this problem, then you should consider getting this program. It is a registry cleaner that cleans cluttered registry, fixes errors and other problems that may have caused your machine to turn off without a warning. To download it, visit: Computer Shuts Down Randomly Tool
Knowing the causes why your machine turns off without a warning allows you to find the right solution to it.
Got more problems with your PC? Find more solutions at: Computer Shuts Down Randomly
How to clean your computer? By learning the steps to better organize your PC, your machine will operate better and faster providing you with more stable computing experience.
- Run updates. If you are using Windows, you can run its updates by going to Start menu. Then, click All Programs and choose System Tools. Installing security-related updates can protect your PC against hackers. You do not need to download every update that it provides. All you need to do is install those recommended files that can protect your machine against any attacks.
- Set updates to automatic. You can set it by clicking on Start menu, going to Control Panel and choosing Performance and Maintenance. Then, click on System. Among the options given, choose “Automatic Updates.”
- Eliminate cookies. Little crumbs are left behind on your machine after visiting any website. You may use a program that can wipe out those crumbs. These will include passwords and usernames you use for the sites you visit. Or you may go to Internet Options of your browser and choose to delete cookies. You must also delete temporary files. You do not have to delete offline files but only temporary files.
- Run disk cleanup. To access this tool, go to Start menu, click on All Programs and go to Accessories. Then, open System Tools. Choose Disk Cleanup from the options. This tool will wipe out the clutter on your machine.
- Run defragmenter tool. This tool will move your cluttered files to their proper places. You may choose to download and install a third-party program or opt to use Windows’ defragmenter tool.
- Get rid of viruses. Choose to use reliable anti-virus program to effectively remove malware, spyware and adware from your machine. In this way, they no longer be a threat to your PC.
- Remove unwanted programs. You may have some programs on your unit that you no longer use. You may choose to delete them to optimize your machine’s performance.
Choose this program to cleanup your PC. It eliminates crashes while it fixes error messages. Before it fixes errors on your machine, it performs automatic backup. In this way, you will not lose any important files that you have. It is compatible with any unit with the latest operating systems. To get more details, visit: Tool To Clean Your Computer
Organizing and wiping unnecessary files from your PC can help it perform better and eliminate error messages from occurring.
Want to optimize your machine’s performance? Visit: How To Clean Your Computer
Unnecessary plug-ins, extensions and temporary Internet files can cause Firefox slow issues. There are a number of ways that you can fix it.
- Disable troublesome extensions. Extension support is one of the strength of this Mozilla browser. But this strength has a drawback. The browser does not have a police patrol that can check each extension you use. For that reason, this browser will crash or cause performance issues. To check whether or not its extensions are causing the problem, you should open the browser through its Safe Mode. Then, when you are on that mode, click the Mozilla button. Go to Help option and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled option. If this improves the performance, then it is most likely that the extensions are the culprits. To find out which extension is the main culprit, you must disable them one by one until you have resolved performance issues.
- Check other programs on your computer. Another reason why this browser takes time to load is that it has been experiencing interference with another program. An anti-malware program, for instance, may cause interference. To check it, you should disable the anti-malware program on your computer. You should also update critical plug-ins for this browser, such as Adobe Flash. If the said program is the cause, then you should open the program’s permissions and make Mozilla browser as a trusted program. If it does not solve the problem, you should consider getting a new anti-malware program and remove the old one.
- Run defragmentation tool. This is especially true if you are using Windows XP or you have disabled automatic defragmentation. To enable it, go to Start menu and type in Defragmenter on the Search box. Run the tool and see if it resolves the issue. If it does, the fragmented files on your PC are causing the problem. If not, you should try installing a registry cleaner.
This program does not only clean your machine’s registry but it also enhances your Internet browsing experience. It eliminates junk items, clutter and temporary files that your system does not need. It also eliminates browser’s add-ons that you do not use or need while it keeps the ones that you use regularly. Plus, it deletes your personal and financial information that can be used by hackers to attack you. To obtain this program, click: Firefox Slow Fix
Mozilla browser’s performance can frustrate you because of some technical issues. To resolve them, you may study the options above.
Want to improve your browsing experience? Get: Slow PC Solutions
How to speed up your computer? By following some guidelines, you increase your unit’s pace and make it run smoothly at all times. The tips mentioned below can make your unit perform faster and more efficiently. They can also help your machine safe from any online threats.
- Free up space on your hard drive. One of the main reasons your unit is performing so slow is that your hard drive has been carrying extra load. To improve your machine’s performance, you must free up space on your hard drive. You can do this by using a built-in disk cleanup tool. This tool automatically deletes temporary Internet files, removes items from trash, deletes optional components of your OS and other things it can do. It does not delete those files and items immediately. It first identifies them. In this way, you will still have a chance to identify which items can be safely deleted from your unit.
- Remove spyware and other malicious threats. These threats can interfere with your unit’s performance. You can use the anti-virus program installed on your PC or you may use another program that specifically targets spyware. Choose a program that can remove any type of spyware.
- Run a defragmenter tool. Fragmented files can slow down the performance of your unit. With the use of a defragmenter tool, fragmented files will be consolidated to improve access to data. When these files are stored neatly on your hard disk, your unit’s ability to read and write to the disk will be improved.
- Repair disk errors. Another way to optimize the performance of your machine is to run an error checking utility tool. This can verify the integrity of each file saved on your hard drive. Keep in mind that bad sectors can slow down your unit’s performance. You must run this tool once a week to maintain a well-functioning unit.
Download A Registry Cleaner
With this program, you can fix any type of errors of your unit. It also maintains your PC’s peak performance. It can scan and repair bugs completely. You do not have to worry about losing important data from your PC when you use this program. The reason for this is that it has its own automatic backup feature that can safeguard pertinent files on your unit. By using this program, your system works at its maximum all the time. To get it, visit: Speed Up Your Computer Tool
These guidelines can help you optimize your unit’s performance without putting your machine into further risk.
Want more tips on how to improve your unit’s performance? Visit: How To Speed Up Your Computer
How to make your laptop faster? Listed below are some tips that can help you speed up the performance of your portable computer. By following them all, you regain its performance and avoid worrying about unit’s starting up slower or getting bogged down.
- Scan your unit for any malicious threats. Spyware and viruses can wreak havoc to the performance of your machine. They can run in the background while it monitors your usage. They can also send personal and financial information to other computers without you knowing it. Plus, they can eat up storage space and memory. To remove them, you must scan your computer first. Then, eliminate or quarantine them. You must use a sophisticated anti-spyware and ant-virus programs to properly eradicate them from your unit.
- Remove unnecessary programs. Programs running in the background can slow down your unit. To eliminate them, go to Add/Remove Programs window through Control Panel option. From there, you can see all installed programs on your computer. If you do not use some of those programs, you should select them and click on the Uninstall button.
- Remove big files from your unit. Files like music and videos can take up space and computer resources, which can result in slowing down of your unit. You do not have to delete them. You just have to transfer them through a compact disk or an external hard drive. In this way, you are freeing up more space on your hard drive allowing your unit to perform more efficiently.
- Upgrade its memory. A memory upgrade is a great way to improve your unit’s performance without removing big files. It is considered as the most cost-effective way to improve its performance. A memory for a portable computer can run from $50 to $70, depending on the capacity you choose. But it is all worth it.
Install A Reliable Registry Cleaner
You can also improve your portable computer’s performance by installing this registry cleaner. It is a simple tool with sophisticated features that can make your unit to run quicker. What it does is that it maximizes your unit’s memory. For that reason, there is no need for you to purchase and add RAM to it. It can also effectively remove malware and other malicious threats to further make your unit an efficient machine. To get this tool, visit: Make Your Laptop Faster Tool
A portable computer can slow down over time. By studying the tips mentioned above, you can improve its performance.
Want to optimize your unit? Visit: How To Make Your Laptop Faster